Monday, November 8, 2010

Number Plate woes..

Should I keep the RJB 1?
This will cost me a lot especially on Insurance cover as it costs the same for a new fancy number plate..
i've found out that the current KLR owner needs to cancel his insurance policy first.. then i shall get the KLR insured under my name.. then i can interchange the RJB 1 number plate from KLR650 to GS Adventure..

Then, i will cancel the insurance policy and the current KLR owner has to renew another policy.. we will lose couple of hundreds ringgits by doing so..


Should I get a new number?
say RJS 1? RJS 12? RJ 1200?

Too bad, these numbers are already taken and booked!

Arghhhh..


No HooRahh!!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...