Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand (19/5/2010)
Heyya,

Currently i'm in Koh Phi Phi, staying on the island for 4 days... the initial plan was to go to koh Kradan had to be canceled due to less travelers going to Koh Kradan during the low season...




















Hence I took a boat to Koh Phi Phi on Monday from Koh Lanta, after staying 1 night at Ananda Lanta Resort... the bike is parked at Ananda Resort...

Amazingly, when i was riding along a narrow lane in Koh Lanta, there was a guy looking at me and saying "HooRahh!!"... i wonder if he's seen my blog..
















I will be coming back to KL on Thursday without staying 1 night in Koh Lanta... the boat to koh lanta will be departing at 11.30 am and reaching at 1.00 pm... then i will put up my riding gears and ride back to KL without stopping for a night stay... i reckon i would be arriving at KL at 9.00 pm, depending how busy Malaysia-Thai Border Control will be.. it's gonna be a long trip and the ride in the afternoon will give me more time to rest tonight and get enough sleep..

I have been partying every night at Koh Phi Phi.. it's amazing to party every night here...  hahahaaa..

will upload photos once i'm back...






















































HooRahh!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...