Saturday, June 19, 2010

Accessories: Scott Oiler and Tank Bag

Heyya..



I just got back from Sunny Cycle to install Scott Oiler and also bought a tank bag...

I got the Scott Oiler from Sunny Cycle for a special deal, at RM460.00 including installation/labour cost... It is a newer version of Scott Oiler, which is V-System.. it took JingSheng almost 30 minutes to install it...


"Scottoiler V-System Oiler
The Scottoiler vSystem utilises a gravity system that cleans and lubricates the chain as you ride meaning that more time can be spent riding instead of maintaining your bike. It absorbs no power, does not affect the engine, has no wearing parts and is easily fitted to almost any motorcycle.
"




















As for the Tank Bag, i bought a Small size tank bag.. the reason i bought Small is because KLR 650 tank surface is very small... Therefore, a bigger tank bag would not have as much as magnetic grip as a small tank bag...

















To me, as long as the tank bag has a see-through plastic cover, i'll be happy as i can put a road map underneath of it.. also, i'll be getting Olympus PEN E-P1 camera and i need a bag to keep it...

I used to keep my Point & Shoot camera in my riding pants pocket as it is a slim camera but i can't keep the PEN E-P1 Micro 4/3 SLR camera in my riding pants...

Hence, i need a tank bag and it'll be easier for me to shoot when i stop by the road side without taking it out of my Top Box at rear... Not forgetting, i can keep my wallet, passport, mobile phone, iPod and some documents in it.. The tank bag costs only RM120.00 and it comes with a sling and rain cover..

















Also, the tank bag looks brilliant when it is off the bike... it can also be my Olympus PEN E-P1 camera bag... ;-)


HooRahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...