Saturday, June 19, 2010

Songkhla, Thailand (Few hours before departing)

Heyya...

i'm well prepared for tomorrow's solo ride to Songkhla, Thailand.. the journey will not take long as Songkhla is 30 km East of Hatyai.. hence it will take approximately 4 hours to reach Hatyai (550km)..

The ride to Songkhla is for my Endurance training before i ride to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai in July... it will be another Solo Ride for me and i'll ride 6,000 km from Kuala Lumpur - Pai - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Kuala Lumpur..  hence, i need to be prepared with my fitness..

I have booked a room at Lee Garden Plaza Hatyai for a night as i will be coming back to KL on Monday (afternoon)..
I shall ride to Songkhla for lunch and will explore Tinsulanonda Bridge area.. there is a tiny island in the Songkhla Lake and there are 2 bridges connected to the island... on the way back to Hatyai, i shall re-visit Samila Beach..

Anyway, i've packed up all my stuff and shall test the new Scott-Oiler and tank bank as well during this ride...


HooRahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...