Friday, November 5, 2010

Goodbye, KLR Redbull Dakar..

Heyya..

I haven't been updating my blog as i have been bikeless since September..


Officially, on 15th September 2010, I have sold my beloved KLR650 Red Bull Dakar to an Australian guy who works in Malaysia... Check out the photo below how happy he was when picking up the bike.. Hahaa.. He seemed very pleasant with the KLR.. As soon as he got the bike, he managed to ride to Ulu Langat Dam and Hatyai..


Soon after i came back from the solo ride to Mae Hong Son and Golden Triangle, i had a thought that I needed a bigger CC bike... The KLR served me very well through out the 6,000 km journey...

As i sold the KLR Redbull, i have clocked 31,000 km of mileage within 8 months.. that's hell of a lot of mileage i've done, which it had served me to travel to Cambodia and Thailand for every month...
The KLR 650 is perfect bike for Indo-China, Thailand etc ride... but i believed BMW R1200 GS ADVENTURE would give me a bigger smile... Heheee
And of course, now with the BMW GS1200 Adventure, i can cruise 160-180 km/h easily along the highway.. and why "GS 1200 Adventure" instead of F800GS or standard GS1200??
Because it's my FIRST BMW bike, it's been my dream bike..  and i fucking want it the best of the best!!!





No more bike upgrading after this... I'm doing it All The Way, bitchesssssssss!!!


Oh by the way... I am getting the "30 Years Anniversary" R1200 GS Adventure...


HooRahh!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hey,, you look so thin than before,, xixixi,, but congratulations for your new bmw... two thumbs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyya Ratih,

    this than before? hahaaa... all i know, i've gained nearly 5 kg lately..
    Anyway, thanks for the wish.. it has been my dream bike since i was still in my mum's pregnant belly... hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahlau eh, lu punya motor baru manyak syiok leh, boleh testing kah?? hahaha!! looking forward to our ride, macha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurence,

    can't wait to repeat Mae Hong Son-Golden Triangle on the 27th November.. u'll have fun.. trust me, bro!

    but first, running-in... running-in... and also looking forward with your new MIVV exhaust!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...