Sunday, February 14, 2010

Now: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Heyya...

Now i'm in Phnom Penh, Cambodia... I will be staying here for 2 nights.. Yesterday late morning, we arrived at Siem Reap and it is such a clean city/town... I had a bad diarrhea on the way to Siem Reap but as i reached the city, i recovered from the diarrhea.. but then, i had the worst ever fever due to diarrhea.. luckily, one of my riding mates is a doctor from Indonesia, Dr Gwendy... he's been very helpful..

Later in Siem Reap, i spent most of my time in my room, feeling sick..

This morning, i have recovered and rode to Phonm Penh.. the journey was only 359km but it was the WORST EVER ride... it was fookin dangerous... nothing beats Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, the way they drive is totally insane!!

I will be in Phnom Penh until Tuesday and i will be heading to Pattaya...

one more thing, my KLR650 has done the toughest ride of all.. really love this bike!

Will continue later...

HooRahh!!!

3 comments:

  1. Diarrhea? Demm. Enjoy Pattaya. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. had a good burger last night at a place called Lucky Burger.. same concept as Burger King... no more street food for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...good laa like that!

    Hope you will be bacl safe & sound:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...