Monday, June 24, 2013

My new Harley Davidson Road Glide is in my hands..

Heyya..

I'm freaking excited! Finally, i brought back the Harley Davidson Road Glide FLTRX with 96-cubic inch engine....
It's just right on time for Bangkok Motorbike Festival..

I plan to see my girlfriend in Trang this weekend so i could get the long journey stamina back and to understand the character of the Road Glide during a long haul..

A week later, i will be heading to Bangkok Bike Festival (Saturday) and head to Mae Hong Son 1864 Corners and Chiang Mai to meet all my party girl-friends..

If time permits, i might drop by at Pak Chong, Nakhon Ratchasima on the south bound, coming back to KL.. I hope i could meet my friends at Chokchai Farm, Pak Chong..

 Even my dad got excited when i brought the Road Glide home..
I have upgraded the air intake filter for Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1 and i retain the original Road Glide air filter cover..

I hope you can notice my new Vance & Hines Hi-Output 2-into-1 Full System Exhaust.. it is not just slip-on pipe, which these pipes manage to increase the bike performance up to 10.8 BHP and 18.3 Nm of Torque on 4th Gear.... the Full System Exhaust consists:
  • Vance & Hines Dresser-Dual 2-inch Headers
  • large 3.25-inch mid-pipe  
  • 4.5-inch Muffler..

And it sounds like W A R !!!

More photos to come..


Ride in Style.. HooRahh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...