Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bell 500 Custom Helmet

Heyya..

With the new Harley Davidson Road Glide, i have decided to change my riding attire..

I bought the Bell 500 Custom with Matte Black colour from HHE Motorsports in Section 7, Shah Alam..





















It costs RM800.. You may find the Bell 500 Custom helmet cheaper on internet but this is my first Bell helmet and i had no clues on Bell sizes.. 
I didn't wanna risk by ordering wrong size, hence i had to try the Small Size and Medium Size and it seems the Medium fits me perfectly..










Usually i wear Small Size for fullface helmet and enduro helmet.. But my previous Nolan open-face helmet, i learned my mistakes by buying Small size.. 

Open-face helmet do not have air ventilation duct so it has to be slightly larger size than what fits my head.. With the Small size Nolan helmet, there is no air ventilation and i do get sweat on my head..

It comes in a red box and red helmet bag / dust cover..


Here comes the Matte Black!
 The Bell 500 Custom helmet is DOT approved.. the inner pads are washable and easily to be removed and re-assembled.. Bell gives 5-Year Warranty for the helmet..




Ride in Style... HooRahh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...