Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ride: Ko Lanta Yai, Thailand (Few hours before departing)

Heyya,

I will be departing to Ko Lanta in about 5 hours from now.. will be departing at 0330 hours... this will be another episode of my 3B's Adventure (Booze, Beach and Bitches)... hahaha :-P

I will be traveling with my mate, Zaharin, who will be my pillion... the trip will be for 4 days and 3 nights.. I'm planning to stay 2 nights in Ko Lanta and 1 night in Hatyai (on the returning trip)..


Anyway, i have packed all my things for this trip... will be plugging my Ipod Nano on my KLR and i'm gonna listen couple of songs on the boring Malaysian Highway...

I will be studying my map soon... then have a good rest for the ride tomorrow..


Ko Lanta, here i come!!



HooRahh!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...