Thursday, November 1, 2012

McDonalds Spice & Ice


Heyya..
I was very disappointed with McDonalds because they have stopped serving Samurai Burger and replaced with Spice & Ice meals..
The Spice & Ice meals consist of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, BBQ fries shaker powder and Coke filled with Vanilla Float..
Generally, I’m not a big fan of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe as I am more into Quarter Pounder and Big Mac..


I did not order BBQ fries shaker because I have been disappointed with most of the fries shaker flavours.. Nothing compares with the regular McDonalds French Fries..

The Coke with Vanilla Float tastes totally awful.. I don’t know how people can drink this stuff.. Coke and Vanilla Ice Cream do not match together.. Even my dog would not have it..  It’s Absolutely Awful!
The only good soft drinks with vanilla float has to be the Classic Root Beer at A&W restaurants…
As usual, McDonalds would offer you for a free glass which has been given out free since World Cup, Euro Tournament and Olympics..


If you love the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, I would recommend you to have a normal set meal of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and order a dessert of Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundae.. And that’s a real treat..
Bring Back The Good Ol’ Samurai Burger!!

So No HooRahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...